This guide is designed to help you work through all phases of your research assignment, from finding information sources to preparing your works-cited or reference list. Just choose the appropriate tab at the top to get started.
If you need help with your assignment at any time, please use the chat box or contact information on the right-hand side of the page to speak with a librarian.
Need Help? Contact Us!
If you get stuck at any time during your search, a librarian will be glad to help you.
In person, come to the your campus Library Information Desk (Library Hours).
By phone, call:
- 478-471-2709 for the Macon campus library
- 478-934-3074 for the Roberts Library at the Cochran campus
- 478-275-6772 for the Dublin campus library
- 478-374-6833 for the Eastman campus library
- 478-923-0128 for the Warner Robins campus library at the Nola Brantley Memorial Library
By email, use the Ask-A-Librarian link.
On the Go? Text-A-Librarian: 478-285-4898
Or use the Chat Box on the library's homepage or in the profile box to the right --> for answers right away!