NOTE TABS AT TOP!
This guide is designed to help you work through all phases of your research assignment, from finding information sources to preparing your works-cited or reference list. Just choose the appropriate tab at the top to get started.
If you need help with your assignment at any time, please use the chat box or contact information on the right-hand side of the page to speak with a librarian.
Project management (PM) refers to the management and control of projects and temporary organizations. Generally speaking, managing a project concerns a task to be completed with a limited set of resources—be it personnel, material, or financial resources—and within a certain period.
Lundin, R. A. (2008). Project Management. In S. Clegg, & J. R. Bailey, International encyclopedia of organization studies. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications. Retrieved from http://ezproxy.mga.edu/login?url=https://search.credoreference.com/content/topic/project_management?institutionId=3733
If you get stuck at any time during your search, a librarian will be glad to help you.
- By phone, call:
- 478-471-2709 for the Macon campus library
- 478-934-3179 for the Roberts Memorial Library at the Cochran campus
- 478-275-6772 for the Dublin campus library
- 478-374-6833 for the Eastman campus library
- 478-929-6804 for the Warner Robins campus library
- On the Go? Text-A-Librarian: 478-285-4898