Nursing is an ever evolving profession in terms of diversity of practitioners, practices, patients, and medical needs. This guide will help you find information for your academic needs, so that you can contribute to this dynamic and diverse profession.
If you get stuck at any time during your search, a librarian will be glad to help you.
- By phone, call:
- 478-471-2709 for the Macon campus library
- 478-934-3179 for the Roberts Memorial Library at the Cochran campus
- 478-275-6772 for the Dublin campus library
- 478-374-6833 for the Eastman campus library
- 478-929-6804 for the Warner Robins campus library
- On the Go? Text-A-Librarian: 478-285-4898