If you get stuck at any time during your search, a librarian will be glad to help you.
- By phone, call:
- 478-471-2709 for the Macon campus library
- 478-934-3179 for the Roberts Memorial Library at the Cochran campus
- 478-275-6772 for the Dublin campus library
- 478-374-6833 for the Eastman campus library
- 478-929-6804 for the Warner Robins campus library
- On the Go? Text-A-Librarian: 478-285-4898
Welcome to the subject guide for Professor Hamon's English 1101 course. This guide is designed to help you make Wikipedia a better and more authoritative source. This guide will have links to relevant MGA library resources which will help you in your project. Peruse these resources and find one which will help you make the world a better place!
Copyright: Wikipedia 2015