Open Textbooks - ART & ART HISTORY
Open Textbooks - ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
Open Textbooks - MUSIC
Supplemental Open Access Resources
- The Folger Shakespeare Library site includes information about the Folger Library and its collections, performances and programs, library resources, and publications.
- Contains 441 works of classical literature by 59 different authors including Homer, Virgil, Aesop, Aristotle, Plato, and Isocrates. Browse or search. Links to other resources.
- The ipl2 Literary Criticism Collection contains critical and biographical websites about authors and their works that can be browsed by author, by title, or by nationality and literary period.
- The NYPL Digital Gallery provides access to over 300,000 images digitized from primary sources and printed rarities in the collections of The New York Public Library, including illuminated manuscripts, historical maps, vintage posters, rare prints and photographs, illustrated books, printed ephemera, and more.
- This is a short video featuring students actually doing peer review as feedback in a creative writing course. The students are taught how to give and receive feedback about students' work, hoping to best improve it. Several MIT professors provide suggestions, while students actually are filmed giving this feedback to others.